Friday, August 8, 2008

On Grandma's "Farm"



It's been almost 2 weeks since I've shared my life with you. But I have a good reason!!! I've had my oldest daughter and her two children (MY grandchildren!) here for 9 days. They flew home yesterday and I sure miss them. Still, I have the memories of a ton of fun!!

Alex and I both love to be outside so this trip, I introduced him to some of my hobbies. If you notice, in his right hand is a claw tool, just his size. He used it to dig up that which is in his left hand...some nice juicy earthworms that had taken up residence next to my compost pile. Notice the chickens? THEY got the benefit of those nice juicy earthworms and had no problem eating out of Alex's hand. It didn't even stop him when they accidentally pecked his fingers a bit.



"Mom" got into the action too and I think between them, they gave my birds a good meal!

1 comment:

pennylutz said...

Yeah! I love the pictures. We miss you already. Alex asks to fly back to see you everyday. We love you!