Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recovery: Day Two!

I've made the decision not to go back to Bootcamp until next Monday. That being said, I did manage to do 2 massages, go grocery shopping and cut weeds for my chickies to munch on without falling over. My house is still out of control....and will just have to stay that way until I address the loudest squeaky wheel, one day at a time. I've pretty much put my food program on the back burner until I "feel better" and I have to acknowledge that that time as arrived. I ate chips and queso for dinner tonight. (Heavy sigh). I must take responsibility tomorrow.

My college girl, Sheri, called me this evening on her way home all atwitter about a super cool tour of the rare books department of her college, Kennesaw State in Atlanta. I love to hear andectotes about where phrases come from (ask her where "warts and all" came from !). More, I love hearing the excitment in her voice about learning. Yes, the grades are important but when someone learns just to learn, you just can't get better than that!

No comments: