Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How to Make God Laugh

It wasn't long ago that I wrote my last blog about how we were going to change our home to better function for us. I had my plans made and really was just waiting for the right time. Well, it looks like that time may never come.

Because my life long dream appears to be coming true!!!

We have found 5 acres of land in Wildwood, FL that is nearly everything I ever wanted. Situated on a low rolling hill, it is covered with Florida pasture grass except where the 40 foot live oaks spread their majestic branches. Smaller trees cover the north border of the plot. It lies minutes from I-75, the nearest Super Walmart is 5 miles away along with every restaurant you could possibly want. We have neighbors....at least 200 yards away!

Best of all, the seller accepted our offer!!!!!

I'm trying not to get too excited yet though. I'm getting the money situation squared away and until we sign those papers, I'll be a little nervous. Pictures to come as soon as the rain quits and Florida sunshine reappears!!!

1 comment:

pennylutz said...

I'm so excited for you, too! I can't wait to come home and see your new land! The kids are going to have as much fun exploring the land as their grandmas is.